Our next material is from the prestigious Harvard Business School.
Please spend some time looking over the article below:
The article itself is quite long – but we still have some time until our next lesson.
Please spend some time looking over the information in the article.
As you read, you should do the following:
- highlight any particular points you think are important and want to mention in class
- Make note of any parts you think are incorrect or not good advice
- Watch a bit of the videos so you can get a feel for what advice is being given
- Write down any phrases, words, or expressions you didn’t understand and would like me to teach you
- Start thinking about how you might be able to use some of these ideas or tips in your own presentation
Good luck and, if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to get in touch.